domingo, 13 de septiembre de 2009

NEGATIVE CONTRACTIONS WITH BE

C2 2.-Larry isn´t from france 3.- Lisa and I aren´t students 4.- Our school isn´t big 5.- I´m not Canadian 6.- You aren´t in my class C3 2.- He´s not a manager 2.- He isn´t a manager 3.- They´re not teachers 3.- They aren´t teachers 4.- It´s not big 4.- It isn´t big 5.- They´re not in class 5.- They aren´t in class 6.- We´re not Italian 6.- We aren´t Italian C4 conversation 1: 2.- isn´t conversation 2: 1.- aren´t 2.- aren´t conversation3: 1-.isn´t 2.-isn´t conversation4: 1.-isn´t 2.-is conversation5: 1.- isn´t 2.-is conversation6: 1.-aren´t 2.-are D a:age? b:country? c:health? d:job? D2 2:flower 3:Rome and Venice 4:Colors 5:Dictionary 6:Fruits 7:June 8:Pizza D2 The flowers is beautiful He france and leton are lenguages The elepath is a big animal The purple and pink is my favorite colors The february and octuber are favorite months D3 The flowers are beautiful The flowers aren´t beautiful The elepath is big The elepath isn´t big The mouse is small The mouse isn´t small The spider is an ungly and hairy The spider isn´t imngly and hairy The child is young The child is young D4 2.-It´s 2:30 3.-It´s not it late 4.-The bank closed at six 5.-My birthday is in octuber D5 My name is Esteban Serafin. I´m 25 years old. I´m from Mexican .I´m a superintenden. My name is Maria luisa Flores.I´m 52 years old.I´m from Mexican. I´m a housewife. My name is Fernanda Castro.I´m 15 yaers old. I´m from Mexican. I´m a student. D6 She is 17 years old. She is not a normal teenager in the afternoon she is an employee at Macro Ads. She is not the only teenager there. He is na employee, too. He is only 16 years old. Both teenager are students at West Valley High School.West Valley High Scool is near the office of Macro Ads. E1 2.-c 3.-c 4.-a 5.-c 6.-b E2 2.-India is in Asia 4.-She is the classroom 5.-They are happy 6.-I´m not a student 7.-Paulo isn´t Brazilian

1 comentario: